Introduction: The Red Door Atlanta Team believes that the right marketing strategy makes all the difference. We go above and beyond to market your home using all the latest advancements in technology, social media, and publicity strategies to ensure your home reaches the maximum number of potential buyers. More buyer exposure can mean more offers, bidding wars, and ultimately, more money and less time on the market for you.
Where Buyers Come From: By studying where and how buyers find the home they purchase, we've created our marketing and prospecting plans to ensure every single buyer who could possibly buy a home like yours knows your home is for sale. In fact, we are 100% confident that NO ONE can expose your home to the masses like we can!
This data comes from the National Association of Realtors annual study of home buyers and sellers. Since 76% of buyers find their home online (including apps and social media) and through their realtor, we focus heavily on these sources without ignoring the rest!
The Red Door Marketing Package
Every seller that hires our team to list and market their home gets the same amazing service! Here is a comprehensive list of our Marketing Plan:
- A complimentary consultation/staging session with a professional stager, including an easy to implement written report outlining necessary staging to be completed after session.
- Professional photographs and videos scheduled to be taken of your home.
- A market analysis of current competitors, pending sales, and recent comparables to establish the price that would maximize the sale.
- Room-by-room analysis of your home to see it through the eyes of a buyer.
- In depth demographic study of your home and neighborhood to determine where your best buyer will likely come from.
- Access to our list of preferred vendors if any work needs to be done prior to listing your home for sale.
- BRAND NEW TECHNOLOGY! The Matterport 360 degree tour! Now buyers can virtually walk through your home from the comfort of theirs! Check out ThreeDeeTours to see a 360 degree tour of one of our listings.
- Upgraded Professional photography.
- Video walk through of the home.
- Your home's virtual tour will be uploaded to our YouTube channel. YouTube is the world's second largest search engine, after Google!
- Once your photos are completed, we're able to launch your home's own website and immediately promote it as a Coming Soon listing
- Photo editing and retouching available! Brown lawn? Cracked driveway? No problem!
Look at what a difference professional staging and photography makes!
Social Media Marketing:
- Facebook boosted/promoted posts receive a budget of that reach between 20,000 and 60,000 people. Here is an example.
- Our Facebook page has an audience of 1600 followers, more than 99% of real estate agents in the area.
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest promotions.
- Professionally written blog post published to our webpage, as well as all social media outlets.
- Video tour placed on our YouTube channel and tagged for maximum views and with a link to your home's custom website.
- Guess the Price or Coming Soon Post with a prize. This encourages buyers to look at the home, and the prize draws lots of attention!
- Boosted/promoted posts for every Open House and/or price correction event.
- We will announce your home to our database of nearly 10,000 people, including targeted potential buyers and every agent in town, via a customized email blast with photos and link to your website.
- Eblast for Open House.
- Additional email blasts as needed.
- All blasts include photos, videos, and links to your custom website.
- Since we can see who opens the emails AND who clicks the link, we can then target email campaigns and follow up phone calls about the home on your specific audience.
- A custom website dedicated specifically to your property with specific domain name. This domain name is now used on every single piece of marketing we use (both online and offline).
- This website comes with information capture, so we know who has been looking at your home and can contact them to tell them about it!
- Premium Placement on Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
- Your home will be entered on fmls, GAMLS and KWLS (Keller Williams Listing System), from which it will be syndicated to over 1000 searchable websites and 125,000+ agent web pages worldwide.
Offline Marketing and Prospecting:
- We prospect in the mls for agents with buyers set up on searches that your home fits. These agents get personalized invitations to show your home, and tools to help them sell it!
- We'll host a Premium Open House the first weekend your home is on the market. Consists of: phone call and voicemail broadcast invitations, invitations hand delivered to your neighbors, additional facebook and email promotions, refreshments served, two agents present for personal tours. It's the best way to generate a sense of competition in buyers and start a bidding war!
- Phone calls and voicemail broadcasts made by our inside sales associates to promote the website to the following: 1) your neighborhood 2) all the top agents in the area who are likely to represent your buyer 3) neighborhoods most likely to purchase in your neighborhood, as determined by demographic studies and 4) every buyer/buyer lead in our database who's criteria the home fits.
- Door knocking homes close to yours with info on your home in hand.
- Customized signage, as allowed by neighborhood and municipality, including hanging estate sign, appropriate sign riders and directional signs.
- Postcard campaign with approximately 250 cards sent to homes in your neighborhood, announcing the listing and promoting your home's custom webpage.
- Full color magazine-style books created for your home and delivered to a targeted group of buyer prospects, neighbors, and agents.
- Full color brochures and flyers created and distributed.
- We can track who visits your webpage from our offline marketing. These are normally your hottest prospects (versus the ones who simply click through to see). We can even see who's looking at your home online in REAL TIME!
- Listing Power Tool's full range of marketing materials ordered and customized for your home, including thick stock, glossy flyers with color photos, folding business cards, postcards, thank you cards, sign riders with a unique phone number, and texting/SMS services with unique text number.
Post MLS Marketing and Service:
- Personalized concierge center to schedule showings and assist in gathering feedback from buyers and agents. This ensures you won't miss a showing and makes it easy for agents to schedule showings.
- Five-touch Feedback System: Structured processes to maximize the amount of feedback we get from showings (text, 2X's call, 2X's email). Industry average is 25%, and we receive feedback from over 80% of our showings!
- Structured communication system to ensure you receive all showing feedback, market updates, and marketing updates. You will never feel like you're in the dark.
- Professional project management system used during marketing and contract stages to make sure no detail falls through the cracks
- Full time experienced administrative staff is dedicated to the marketing of your home and getting you successfully to the closing table.
We love our clients and they love us too! For recent testimonials about our service, please link on over to our Zillow.com profile: